Enriching children's lives through collaboration, support and challenge so that every child is successful
Our vision is to enrich the lives of every child in our Trust by enabling a culture of collaboration, support and challenge between our schools. We aim to ensure that every child is successful by making learning the focus of our work and putting the needs of our children at the heart of every decision we make. We use our vision pillars to help shape our organisation so that we can achieve these goals.
Every member of staff highly motivated and skilled
- Trust-wide recruitment and retention approaches are designed to share expertise and ensure full staffing complements.
- Trust-wide staff development programme supports succession planning and career development.
- Members of staff show a strong commitment to the aims and values of the Trust exemplified through their working practices and school to school support.
- Excellent leadership is present at all levels.
- Robust accountability and reward policies make a major contribution to the success of the Trust.
- The best of external review processes are used to confirm and challenge the workforce.
Every child, member of staff and parent engaged in the Greensand community
- We expect all members of Greensand to make a positive contribution to the well-being of others in our community.
- There is a variety of stimulating opportunities and experiences offered which widen the horizons and raise the aspirations of learners.
- We have a programme of events that bring the children and families within our schools together to enjoy the arts, sport and charity work.
- All schools fully participate in a peer to peer school improvement programme in a drive to help children achieve excellent academic outcomes and promote lifelong learning.
- School leaders review and challenge the quality of provision in each other’s schools and push each other to have the highest expectations and ambitions for our children.
Every school well-resourced for effective learning
- Shared functions and procurement enable cost efficiencies and best practice to be delivered across the Trust.
- School premises, administrative and management structures are designed to support outstanding learning.
- Robust processes are in place for monitoring the use of school funding and resources to ensure value for money.